| HiT Software Maintenance and Support Policy
Technical support via our Help Center is available during the evaluation period. Sign up at http://support.hitsw.com/.
Licensed Software with AMSP
HiT Software offers Product Maintenance and Technical Support through its Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP). AMSP includes the following:
- Major Product Upgrades (major features and performance enhancements)*
- Minor Product Upgrades (secondary features and performance enhancements)*
- Maintenance Product Upgrades*
- New Documentation Releases
- Annual Technical Support (Help Center and telephone.) Phone support is available 7:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time for North America, South America, Asia, and Australia; and 09:00-18:00 Central European Time for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Sign up for our Help Center at http://support.hitsw.com/.
Under AMSP, upgrades can be accessed electronically or, on request, physically shipped.
HiT Software supports the current major release level of a product and its preceding major release level (e.g. 6.x and 5.x).
For any product, HiT Software may offer:
- Major releases
- Minor releases
- Maintenance releases
Major, minor and maintenance releases are available to customers with a current Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP). Major and minor releases require a new license key. If you do not have AMSP, contact email@example.com to bring your AMSP up to date.
Licensed Software without AMSP
Customers with no Annual Maintenance Support Package (AMSP) will not have access to Technical Support. Maintenance releases for a current product are available to all licensed customers of the base release and do not require a new license key. For example, if you have release 22.214.171.124, you may download and install a 126.96.36.199 update pack free of charge.